Friday, March 23, 2007

To Whom It may concern,


Thanks a lots for your HURTING words.... THANKS A LOT.....

People seems not to understand the situation that I am in... People think I keep telling alot of story tales.. People think I am cheating other... AM I? Well, you should know of my real condition ok... If you really think that I am that sort of people than let it be coz you don't me at all.. maybe you don't know how i feel..

Anyway, THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HURTING WORDS.... NOW I KNOW THAT FRIENDS ARE NOT SOMEONE U CAN BE TRUST OR RELAY ON... FRINEDS SOMETIME CAN HURT YOU UNTIL U CAN FORGET OF HAVING ONE.....


PS: I THINK I DON'T NEED A FRIENDS ANYMORE??? SHOULD I JUST DELETE PERMENTLY MY BLOG AND JUST FORGET THE WHOLE THINK???? WELL, WHAT SHOULD I DO?????? SHOULD I JUST FORGET ANYONE THAT I'VE MAKE FRIEND HERE???? YA, ALLAH APA YANG HARUS AKU LAKUKAN...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home