Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm BACK....

Yes, I'm back for good... Hmm.. FOR GOOD??? Maybe... :)

Many request that I update the blog.. maybe they miss me (ohhh perasan betul aku nie) hehehehehehe.. Wow while I am away many thing that i miss.. Such as Kak linda pregnancy if i don't sms her I really not know about it.. So KAK LINDA.. Congrats..really happy for you. So bloggers be prepare that I'm going to "serbu" your home :)

Well, let me update abit of myself... As you all know that I'm full-time housewife and mummy to 3 wonderful, active, playful( etc..etc) kids.. My time are occupied by my kids and household ohh.. not forgetting hubby too. Now the kids have grown up the more headache that I am going to have. Especially my twins.. Talking about the twins, I am sure that you all want to take a look at their latest pictures right..( Sabar ya).. Other than handling the kids and household.. I am also busy doing "mini-business" no not a big business but just a start of small-small business.. (so ppl help me ok).

So that all for now.. Will update again... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home