Saturday, July 07, 2007

Who cares

Sekarang baru nak ingat.. sekarang baru nak cari... They're don't deserve any kind treatment from me and family. Well, they don't treat me like one too and why should I treat them Like a family. Who cares when they said "Eh, kurang ajar nye" yang kurang ajar itu DIA ORANG... yang mulut jahat itu dia orang... I give a damn.. they even don't bother about me since birth and why should I be bother about them.

Sometime I wish that i can cancel one name in my ic... I really wish... Sometime I really regret why should i have this "KIND" of person in my life.. How I wish I don't know that person at all... At first I began to forgive the "person" and hope that i can get the love of that "person" after years of not knowing him since the day I was born but I was wrong.... Totally wrong.. until now i regret of acknowledge him.. really.... Where were him when I really need him? He left me without a word he left me when i was 1 day old..... I am used to it already for not having a "F" in my life... To me the name in my IC is just a name nothing more than that......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home